To our valued community,
We hope you are okay.
We want to share all of the steps we are taking for your health and safety, for our team and for the wider community. Your health and wellbeing have and will always be our most important priority. We are closely monitoring information and updates from the Victorian and Australian Governments and the World Health Organisation to inform our actions. We are thankful for our community and encourage you to contact us via email if you have any questions: firstname.lastname@example.org
In accordance with the actions set out by the Department of Health and Human Services, Claridge Naturopathics is doing our best to limit in-person contact and reducing the number of people in enclosed areas (respecting the 1.5m distancing and number of people per square metre requirements). This means:
- We have capped the number of people in our waiting room and spaced seating arrangements (11 people). Please note that this includes our team members.
- We have capped the number of people in each consultation room and have spaced seating arrangements (3 People) Please note that this includes your Practitioner.
- We are continuing to encourage our existing clients to have their consultations over the phone (we are strictly not able to offer this service to new clients)
- We are strongly encouraging clients to pre-order and pre-pay for remedies. Please call us on 03 5221 8220 to place an order.
- We ask that you allow 1 hour, from the time of your request, for our wonderful team to coordinate your order for pick up.
- We are continuing to offer registered express post to all clients (signature on delivery).
- As usual, all remedies will only be available as per your Practitioner prescription.
- Provided repeat orders align with Practitioner prescriptions and pending stock levels, we will be capping orders to 2 month’s supply (unless otherwise organised with your Practitioner).
- All of our team are adhering to strict hygiene instructions.
- We kindly ask that each person who enters the clinic to wash their hands or use the hand sanitiser provided on arrival.
- We have significantly increased environmental cleaning in all areas of our clinic, with extra care given to all high touch surfaces. We have a strict cleaning schedule for every private and public space, including all handles, doors, surfaces, railings, technologies, equipment, etc. If you would like more information on this, please email us.
- We have increased airflow in all spaces.
- We are strongly encouraging all payments to be made by card.
Because the situation is changing rapidly, we will continue to regularly update our community. Please take care of yourself and your families. Keep yourself informed via the key Government website: https://www.dhhs.vic.gov.au/coronavirus
Stay safe and if we can help please don’t hesitate to email us at: email@example.com
The Claridge Naturopathics Team